Board Of Advisors
Board of Advisors comprises several major RFID end-user. By joining the Board of Advisors a company:
- is entailed to collaborate to drawing common research guidelines, warranting outputs and patents;
- may benefit from the development of highly customised projects and applications.
Projects endorsed by the RFID Lab Board of Advisors are:
- Technology Tests - The research project aims at quantifying the reading/writing performance of RFID equipments, both under a general perspective and as a funcion of the operating conditions of tags and readers. Tests were performed with EPC Class1 Gen2 UHF tags, operating under ETSI EN 302 208 regulations.
- Il valore dell'Informazione: i processi - the project aims at analysing and quantifying the economical benefits resulting from the complete flows visibility enabled by RFID technology and the availability of updated traceability information. The analysis is focused on business processes, with a particular attention to traceability management, out-of-stocks and promotions.
- Logistica di Piazzale - The project aims at engineering and assessing the technical feasibility of an RFID-based solution for yard management. The analysis is focused on shipping/receiving flows of a Fast Moving Consumer Goods distribution center.
- RFID asset tracking - The project aims at assessing the technical and economical feasibility of the implementation of RFID technology for assets management.
To become a member
To become a member of Board of Advisors, click here.